We provide the experienced advice to put your situation into perspective. You meet directly with a lawyer who will help you understand what you should expect in your case.
Effective Criminal Defense Lawyers In Columbus
Sometimes All You Need Is A Little Perspective And A Solid Defense
We don’t always exercise good judgment. When a mistake leads to criminal charges, it can turn your life upside down in an instant. How much will this cost? Will I lose my job? Will I go to jail? For how long? Uncertainty alone can make a criminal matter feel like an insurmountable obstacle in your life.
As a former deputy prosecutor, attorney David Brinley knows Indiana criminal law. He understands how the other side may approach your case and can use this knowledge to build a compelling defense.
At Eynon Law Group, P.C., we provide the experienced advice to put your situation into perspective. You meet directly with a lawyer who will help you understand what you should expect in your case. Next, we build an aggressive misdemeanor or felony defense and fight to have the charges reduced or dismissed.
Call our law office in Columbus at 812-669-1619. Our criminal defense attorneys represent individuals throughout Bartholomew County and the surrounding area.
Build The Best Defense For Your Future
When you contact our law firm, we promise to do everything in our power under the law to help you. This includes dealing with both the legal and practical implications of your case. With decades of experience, we handle a variety of matters.
- Were you pulled over for drunk or drugged driving?
- Were you caught possessing, distributing or manufacturing a drug?
- Have you been accused of theft, including shoplifting, burglary, larceny or robbery?
- Are you facing a white collar crime such as identity theft, fraud or forgery?
- Were you charged with a violent crime?
- Were you involved in a situation involving physical assault or domestic violence?
- Did you violate the conditions of your probation or parole?
- Is there a prior arrest or conviction on your record that you want expunged?
Discuss Your Options With An Experienced Attorney
Have you been arrested? Do you suspect that you are under investigation? Contact our experienced staff immediately so that we can begin building your defense. Call 812-669-1619 or complete a form online.